At Parkside Dental we warmly welcome referral patients from dentists and clinical dental technicians from all over the UK, and pride ourselves on the specialist care and treatment we deliver to them before returning them to their own practitioner for ongoing dental care.
We are happy to accept referrals for advice or treatment for:
The referral process:
- Dental implants
- Periodontic treatment
- Once we receive your referral we contact your patient to arrange a consultation appointment.
- A full examination is carried out and treatment plan developed. Photographs, X-rays and CT scans are taken as necessary.
- The comprehensive treatment plan is sent to both you and your patient, detailing all stages of treatment and the costs involved.
- We will liaise with your patient to arrange all the necessary appointments and you will be kept informed of every stage of the treatment.
- Your patient will then be returned to your care for restorative work or after care, depending on your requirements.